Our Quality Policy
As a highly specialised supplier of high quality metal promotional pens and keyrings, we strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet or exceed their expectations by being a trusted partner and delivering on our promises.
We actively pursue a policy of continuous improvement in the quality of our service through the following Quality Principles and Procedures.
- Customer Focus
- Proactive and timely interaction with our customers to understand their requirements and expectations.
- Careful review of sales orders before acceptance to ensure we can meet customer requirements and the goods can be provided on time and to the right specification.
- Maintain efficient connections and communication across organisational departments to enable us to act and adapt to changes in customer needs.
- Personal Commitment to Quality
- All employees are aware and trained to deliver high quality standards in everything we do.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvement.
- We empower every employee to raise any issue that is not in accordance with our quality standards or has the potential to negatively impact our business.
- Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for quality, employees at every stage of order processing and production have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
- Pro-Active Continuous Improvement
- We improve through learning by seeking out ideas, understanding others’ needs, and communicating openly.
- We monitor and review business specific legislation, standards and regulations to ensure compliance in all business quality aspects.
- We perform regular reviews of our quality performance, objectives and procedures.
- Internal Quality Management Procedures
- Training and development of our employees.
- Reviewing of our internal processes and procedures.
- Regular monitoring of customer feedback and implementation of a customer complaints procedure.
- Management reviews of quality inspection reports, customer feedback and complaints.
- Maintain effective communication across departments to process orders efficiently and accurately with clear work instructions and specifications.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers.
- Inspection of goods and materials upon arrival to ensure they meet the required quality standards.
- Clear planned production processes and stages for order tracking and identification.
- Traceable percentage quality checks completed on all orders throughout the production process.
- Identification, segregation and proper disposal of non-confirming products including reporting, assessment and review to prevent future recurrence where possible.
- Implementing correct handling, storage and packing procedures.